Friday, March 19, 2021

ISO Dialogue Poem


How’s school.

Alright

Are your teachers good.

They’re strict.

Thats too bad.

I don’t like them.

What do they do.

Yell at us over the simplest things

Oh no.

And More.


How’s homework going.

Not too good.

Why.

There's too much.


Do the teachers understand you guys have lives.

Apparently not.

Oh dear.


Have you made any friends.

I have none.

Why’s that.

No time.


What classes are you taking.

Honors.

Why do that if you are busy.

I need to get into a good college.

No need to torture yourself.

I need to get a high paying job so I can die peacefully.


That’s a little morbid.

I am aware but it’s the truth.

I understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beach

 A short story George ran out of the woods, terrified. The thing that was chasing him wasn’t human, he knew. It moved like nothing he’s seen...