Thursday, April 1, 2021

A note to my younger self

 

Stop worrying so much

You will still be quite anxious when you’re older. That's just your nature.

Keep in mind that anything embarrassing you do, no one will remember.

You’re fine. Laugh it off.

You will forget everything. Write it down.

Stop being so morbid. You’re not getting any good attention.

Stop being so mean to your friends. I know that's your way of showing love, but stop.

I know I should be saying nicer things, but honestly, I don’t like you.

I don’t want to remember anything I did. I just want you to fix it.

I guess I’ll say something hopeful. I know you like drawing right now.

You’re really bad at it, but keep going. You’ll get a lot better and will get into AP art.

You won’t be the best at it, but you’re good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beach

 A short story George ran out of the woods, terrified. The thing that was chasing him wasn’t human, he knew. It moved like nothing he’s seen...